Animal Parade® GOLD Childrens Chewable Multi - Assorted Flavours
Product No. Ue29927 - 60 Count Bottle
Product No. Ue29928 - 120 Count Bottle
with Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Probiotics and Organic Gold Standard Whole Foods
Animal Parade® GOLD Multi Childrens Chewable takes this best-selling multi-vitamin and mineral formula to the next level! The award-winning taste continues in an irresistibly delicious sugar-free formula, bursting with natural cherry, orange and grape flavours! Each serving of these fun, animal-shaped chewables is now packed with 12.5 ¼g 500 IU of vitamin D3, more trace minerals, enzymes, probiotics, and an extensive assortment of organic whole foods. Animal Parade GOLD is sweetened with tooth-friendly* xylitol.
Animal Parade GOLD is the new gold standard in childrens supplementation. This delicious, unique and highly effective supplement features:
- Vitamin D3 for optimal bone support and immune system health
- Vitamin K2 for superior blood and bone health
- Over 20 certified organic whole foods
- Essential vitamins and minerals
- Intestinal, oral and dental probiotics
- Lutein for eyes and skin
- Live enzymes and bioflavonoids
- Delicious cherry, orange and grape flavours!
- Fun animal shapes!
- Xylitol for maintenance of tooth mineralisation*
Animal Parade GOLD Children's Chewable Multi provides carefully calibrated levels of these essential nutrients from the highest quality sources. In addition to the special whole foods, complementary levels of folic acid, calcium, magnesium and potassium round out the formula. Great-tasting and fun,
Animal Parade GOLD Children's Chewable Multi are only from NaturesPlus - The Name You Trust.
*Consumption of foods/drinks containing xylitol instead of sugar contributes to the maintenance of tooth mineralisation.
Did you know . . .
We learn from the time we are very young that vitamins and minerals are important for our health and well-being. But we may never have actually known all of the amazing functions of each individual nutrient in our bodies - or we may have forgotten the specifics, just as it is not so easy to recall what we were taught about the details of a long-ago point in history. Vitamins and minerals are important for everyone, but especially so for the developing bodies and minds of children. Here are a few of the many ways in which these nutrients are critical for the proper growth, maintenance and function of the complex systems in the human body - see if you're surprised by what you did not know!:
Growth and Development
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive development of children.
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children, normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function.
Energy Production and Metabolism
- Vitamins C, B6 and B12, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, iron, copper, manganese and iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamins C, B6 and B12, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid and iron contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Biotin, zinc and chromium contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism, vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism, and zinc contributes to normal metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- Vitamin A and riboflavin contribute to normal iron metabolism. Copper contributes to normal iron transport in the body.
Immune System Function
- Vitamins A, D, C, B6 and B12, iron, zinc, copper and selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
The Brain and Nervous System
- Iron, zinc and iodine contribute to normal cognitive function. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamins C, B6, B12, thiamine, niacin and biotin contribute to normal psychological function.
- Vitamins C, B6, and B12, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, copper and iodine contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system.
Defense Against Free Radicals
- Vitamins C and E, riboflavin, copper, manganese, selenium and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Bones, Teeth, Gums and Joints
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth, normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, and normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D, vitamin K, manganese and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth, gums and cartilage.
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue, and copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
Heart, Blood, and Blood Vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels.
- Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation. Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin. Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells.
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Vitamin A, riboflavin and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
Hair, Skin, Nails
- Vitamin A, riboflavin, biotin, niacin, zinc and iodine contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
- Biotin, zinc and selenium contribute to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Zinc and selenium contribute to the maintenance of normal nails.